Mother of Tears news
Loads of new information has emerged over the last couple of days regarding Dario Argento’s upcoming Mother of Tears, so I’m going to list it in the form of some handy bullet points:
- The cinematographer is Frederic Fasano (Do You Like Hitchcock?). The film is being shot in Super35 for a 2.35:1 aspect ratio, and the outrageous colours will be achieved via a digital grade.
- Contrary to rumours, Myriad Pictures is still involved in the project, and the budget is apparently adequate for everything required by the script.
- Yesterday was the last day of principal photography in Rome, which now moves to Turin for six weeks.
- The visual effects, both practical and digital, are being handled by the same people responsible for the effects of the Masters of Horror series.
- The UK premiere will be at FrightFest 2007, and Dario and Asia Argento will hopefully both be present.
Sources: Mobius and Dark Discussion
Posted: Monday, October 30, 2006 at 7:22 PM
| Dario Argento
Comments on this entry and all entries up to and including June 30th 2009 have been closed. The discussion continues on the new Land of Whimsy blog: